Earn Passive Income through Payoneer

One of the easiest ways to earn extra is through referrals. By referring people to sign up to a website, you can easily get yourself passive income. This is not me saying that after posting referral links on social networking sites, you'll automatically earn cash. It will, of course, require you time and effort as you will need to consistently post referral links as this is what generates leads. It's these leads that will get sign ups, which what earns you cash. Let's just say it's sort of a commission paid to you for bringing in profit to the business through sign ups. A way for companies to market their product or services without needing to spend so much on adverts and other marketing strategies.

There are many websites that make use of referral rewards. If you don't mind signing up in different sites of your interest, might as well check if they pay for referrals. Take time to navigate the site and find out. That's just what I found out today.

I was updating my profile in this site I signed up in recently. While I was navigating the site, I got to this page where it shows that subscribers can link their Payoneer. Then, I remember I do have an account with Payoneer so I took time to figure out how to log in to my account. It's been years since I last checked it. I already forgot my password. So I had to go through the process of changing my password until I'd successfully logged in. Hurray! Because I'd not visited my account for a long while, I had to also make updates. It was rather an accident that I saw on the side of the page this button which says, "Earn $25 -- Refer a Friend." 




My intention was to get a badge which I can add to my blog pages. Because I love filling my blog pages with badges for as long as they're cute. Instead, it's this that I found. So, I clicked it and it led me to a new page.




As you can see, Payoneer offers to pay $25 for every referral. Both you and your referral will get $25! Imagine if you get to refer and have more people sign up, it will already generate you passive income. With the boom of remote work and the flourishing of online stores and various business, you can surely find people who can make use of Payoneer's services. In fact, all it really takes is patience and consistency in sharing your referral link. That will take only a few minutes of your time. Either you post on social sites or you send the referral link through email.

Payoneer's referral program is just but a bonus as they really provide excellent online payment transactions wherever you are. It's a win-win. You sign up for free using my referral link and we both get paid $25 each. Then, you can enjoy all that Payoneer offers. And if you want to make use of this passive income opportunity, just create your own referral link and share about Payoneer.

What happens after you sign up?

Here are the things you can do with Payoneer:

1. You can receive payment from anyone in the world and withdraw money from your Payoneer account to your local bank account in your local currency!

2. You can send money to another Payoneer customer for free!

3. Payoneer provides invoice so you don't need to create your own when you need to request payment from your client or customer.

4. You can make use of Payoneer to make purchases online. You can actually order for a Payoneer card. It's a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® which you can use to check your balance at any ATM where MasterCard is accepted. You can also use Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® to make in-store or online purchases. Card activation is for free. After a year, you will need to start getting deducted a fee of $29.95 for account maintenance. Other fees apply per transaction. 



Before I end this, I found this disclaimer on the bottom most of the page, which says, "* After your friend signs up and receives a total of $1000, you both earn a $25 reward." It's really not that easy to earn passive income, after all! But who knows you might get some business owner or freelance worker to sign up who receives huge amount of money and instantly get you both the cash reward.

Hope this helps.





Please SUBSCRIBE
 to my blog and let's discover more ways to earn extra online together! 
Thank you for dropping by!


Comments

Popular Posts